HI! My name is Kate and WELCOME to my little corner of the internet! I am a 30 something bookish bibliophile currently living in Virginia. I was born and raised in Michigan and miss it dearly. I have degrees in English and Library Science, so the bookish love is real folks! I currently live with my twin sister, Kelley. In addition to my love of reading, I enjoy organization, planning, skincare, makeup and social media.
With this blog, I hope to share my love of reading, discussion, organization and anything else bookish related. My social media links are located on the sidebar if you would like to follow me!
A few little tidbits about me:
- I ♥ Judd Apatow films and other buddy comedies, indies and romantic comedies.
- Owls and Pineapples are my favorite things! I try and collect as many items related to these things as possible!
- My FAVORITE book genre(s) are Contemporary Realistic Fiction, Adult/NA Romance, Celebrity Memoirs (ala Mindy Kaling & Amy Poehler) and Graphic Novels
- If I could travel anywhere in the world it would either be London or Greece.
- I HATE ginger ale, cream soda and avocados.
- Currently my FAVORITE book(s) are: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel and Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.
As a personal rule, I don’t review what I do not or would not read. While I read many different genres, I generally only review YA or middle grade fiction plus occasional Adult titles.
If you would like to get a hold of me, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org